Thank you to our community who participated or spectated our very first LIVE Trail Blazer event over the weekend!

The Trail Blazer set out to encourage higher genotype racehorses to get in on the action and to start participating in races. Every racehorse that finished in last place would be crowned the Trail Blazer and would also win $50 USD. It was great to see a mixed field of genotypes all battling it out for not just the top positions, but also last place!

I’m sure most of you would have to agree, that the Trail Blazer event was made even more exciting by the addition of the ZED mystery race caller known as TheWestRoars.

I could put on a pair of sneakers and beat those last 3; they’re just coming past the post now…

TheWestRoars

The Trail Blazer event consisted of a total of 9 races with 39 stables saddling up.

In case you missed out, below we have put a little sneak peak highlight from the Trail Blazer event, check it out below!

Winners Are Grinners

The moment you have all been waiting for, the Trail Blazer’s of May 2020 and the winners of the special prize of $50 USD paid in ETH. There was a handful of rules to abide by that a few of you missed, maybe it was too much excitement!

When Will I Receive My Trail Blazer Winnings?

Transfers have been made already and should be sitting in your digital wallet associated with your stable address right now! If you have any issues, please contact us directly at [email protected].

…..and that’s a wrap!

Once again, a big thank you to everyone for participating.

See you on the race track soon 😎

Join our community 🐎

Head over to www.zed.run to buy your very own digital thoroughbred, or join one of our fast-growing social channels below;

Discord
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Facebook