Howdy y’all! As part of the team’s commitment to provide a summary capturing regular product and tech updates, these will now be aligned to the Dev team’s fortnightly schedule of work, tasks and priorities. Product updates are developed by the team, and are also based on feedback directly received from the community via [email protected].
Thank you for your input and for helping shape and improve the ZED RUN experience for the future!
- Updates to breeding to improve reliability on re-launch
- Performance improvements: results page is working faster
- Improved loading speed of the marketplace
- Time-based access link for the marketplace to enable more control over drops
- Fixes to reduce stuck races, stuck horse, pending payments (stuck winnings)
- Analysing data and feedback from the last drop to ensure the next drop is more fair and inclusive
- Investigating instant ETH to WETH transfers
- Investigating stable transfers between wallets for easy migration to MetaMask
- Further updates and optimisation for 3D racing experience
- More 3D race tracks being built
- Further updates to breeding to be implemented for the next breeding cycle
- Improve integrity of racing (investigating class distribution and additional racing attributes)
- Exploring options for custom events
New to ZED RUN?
|Welcome to ZED||A brief history about ZED RUN and its founders|
|Community Guidelines||A quick summary of guidelines setting the expectations for the growing community|
|Contact the team||Got a question? Send an email at [email protected] or submit your idea here.|
Join the Fun 🐎
Jump into one of the fast-growing social channels below and share your journey by tagging #zedrun in your posts!