Product updates are led and developed by the team and are based on feedback directly received from the community via [email protected].
In case you missed the previous Z Fortnightly Update, tentative dates for an upcoming drop have been released and posted here. More information and details about the next Drop Event will be released in a separate blog pre-launch.
- “Only My Racehorses” filter on Next to Run page
- Racehorses in OpenSea have been updated with sleeker images
- For our tech savvy users, a new ‘Advanced’ tab has been added to our settings page where you can retrieve our API key to access results data. See screenshot below.
- Implemented new breeding limits: reduced mare breeding allowance from 2 times per month to 1 (12 times per year), reduced stud breeding from 7 times per month to 3 (36 times per year).
- Implemented a new marketplace drop format to ensure fairness for all users. More details to come in the upcoming ECHO DROP blog.
- A new login and account creation flow for users
- Launching special races for branding and partnerships
- Exploring secondary market integration to allow users to trade their racehorses, skins, and future NFTs within the platform
- Newborn foals must wait until their anniversary (same as standard breeding windows) to be given the ability to breed. This will be implemented before breeding reopens.
- New racetracks!
Design and Discovery:
- Class distribution and fair racing
- Updating the design for the ZED wallet side bar, and investigating instant transfers between Ethereum and Matic network for ETH
- Activate fatigue into racehorses
- Integrate a new race performance indicator to better assess the competition within the racing schedule
New to ZED RUN?
|Community Guidelines||A quick summary of guidelines setting the expectations for the growing community|
|ZED RUN 101||This short course of information will help you navigate ZED RUN community channels, guides, and game so you can begin your legacy of owning, breeding, and racing your NFT racehorses!|
|OpenSea||A secondary marketplace where you can buy and trade official ZED RUN racehorses, including your own. Shop and view options by filtering choices using zed-nucleus.com.|
|Contact the team||Got a question? Send an email at [email protected] or submit your idea here.|
Join the Fun 🐎
Jump into one of the fast-growing social channels below and share your journey by tagging #zedrun in your posts!