We have witnessed the surging increase of stable owners and the team welcomes and invites you all to join the fun and action of our next Drop Event! The ECHO DROP is ringing in at 5pm PT / 8pm ET on Thursday, 10th June, 2021.

Many of you have been waiting patiently to experience the thrill of getting a chance to purchase your very first NFT Genesis racehorse and the time has come once again for you to jump in!

The ECHO DROP format allows those who missed out in previous drops to have a greater chance of purchasing a Genesis racehorse.

Getting ready!

• ECHO DROP is ZED RUN’s latest Drop Event set to launch on Thursday, 10th June, 2021 (PT/ET).
  • Follow the step-by-step instructions on How to Prepare for a Drop Event.
  • Get your WETH ready! Drop Events require all users to make purchases using their WETH balance in their ZED RUN wallet. For more information on depositing ETH to WETH, click here.

What’s different in the Echo Drop?

Listening to the feedback from the community, the team has made improvements to echo what the people want: mainly increased fairness and exclusivity.

• Each wave will be 15 minutes apart.
  • A 10-minute period at the start of each wave, where all participants can purchase only one racehorse. After this initial 10-minute period, there are no limits to purchasing quantity.
  • Prices will remain the same as previous drop.
  • Only the stables which have been assigned to the drop link will be able to access the marketplace.
  • No newly created stables from Wednesday, 9th June 2021 will be eligible for the ECHO DROP.
  • All of your FAQs relating to the ECHO DROP can be found below!

FAQs

When is the ECHO DROP?
It begins 5pm PT / 8pm ET on Thursday, 10th June, 2021. Please note your local time zone accordingly to schedule and set your alarm as needed.

What is the ECHO DROP format?
There will be 4 Waves in total and during each wave, ZED RUN will drop a number of Genesis racehorses into the Marketplace. Stable owners will receive a link to participate in one of the waves. Details of each wave are below:

WaveStart Time (PT Time)Start Time (ET Time)
15:00pm8:00pm
25:15pm8:15pm
35:30pm8:30pm
45:45pm8:45pm

Wave 1 is exclusive to those who missed a link or email during the TERA DROP. Affected users have been confirmed and will receive access first.

Wave 1 participants will also have access to another Wave.

What is a wave?
A wave refers to a specific session where stable owners are able to purchase a Genesis racehorse during the Drop Event.

How do the waves work in the drop format?
Each wave will be 15 minutes apart. Wave 1 will begin at 5pm PT / 8pm ET on Thursday, 10th June, 2021.

Who is eligible to participate in Wave 1?
Wave 1 is for users (from the TERA DROP) with faulty links and who did not receive a link.

Will people in Wave 1 be able to participate in another wave?
Everyone in Wave 1 will get a second opportunity to purchase again in Wave 2, 3 or 4. Everyone else will get access only to either Wave 2, 3 or 4.

If I am in an earlier wave, do I have access to the later waves as well?
No. The only exception being if you are in Wave 1.

How will I access the Drop Event?
At the start of each wave, a selection of stable owners will receive an email with a unique access link to the Marketplace, for only one of the Waves (i.e. stable owners will receive a link to Wave 2, 3 or 4).

Will I be able to share my link with others?
No, only the stables which have been assigned to the link will be able to access it.

If I have two stables under the same email, and I click my wave link, it takes me to a stable that does not have the proper WETH funding. What should I do?
No, you need to be signed into the wallet which is funded.

Will there be any limits implemented when purchasing?
Yes, there will be a 10-minute period at the start of each wave, where all participants can purchase only one racehorse. After this initial 10-minute period, there are no limits to purchasing quantity.

How much do Genesis racehorses cost?
Prices are usually not released, however for the ECHO Drop in the spirit of echoing back to our community, it is confirmed that prices will remain the same as previous drop.

What currency will I need to purchase a racehorse in the Drop Event?
You will need to have sufficient ETH (Ethereum) deposited to WETH in your ZED RUN wallet.

What is gas?
Gas refers to the fee, or pricing value, required to successfully conduct a transaction or execute a contract on the Ethereum blockchain platform. Please note that price of gas often fluctuates. The team does not control gas or its price, even with a failed transaction fee. Such is life in the blockchain. ZED RUN does not take that money.

Where can I find more information to help me get ready for the ECHO DROP?
Follow the instructions on How to Prepare for a Drop Event.

What is OpenSea?
OpenSea is a trusted secondary marketplace where you can buy and trade ZED RUN racehorses, including your own.

Important Tips!

To ensure you are able to access the link to your allocated wave(s) when it goes live, you must be signed in to zed.run. 1. Log in to zed.run. 2. Click on the Wave link you were sent via email. Once you are logged in, click on your wave link.

The device you choose to use to access your link for the wave will need to be the same device you are logged in on to zed.run. For example, if you plan to access your link using your mobile phone, you will need to be logged in to zed.run via your mobile. If you plan to access your link on a PC or Mac, you will need to be logged in via your PC or Mac. If you are still experiencing issues accessing via mobile, we strongly recommend that you use your PC or Mac instead.

To avoid experiencing errors with the countdown timer and horses loading during the ECHO DROP, please ensure you have set your computer’s time automatically.

On Windows 10:
Open settings -> Time & Language -> Date and Time

On Mac OS :
Open system preferences -> Date & time -> check “Set Date and Time Automatically”

Help! I’m new to ZED RUN. Where do I begin?

ZED RUN 101A short course of information and links to resources, including community crafted content
Getting StartedA guide to help you begin playing ZED RUN
#learn-the-ropesA Discord channel where you can gain more insight around the game
#beginner-chatA Discord channel dedicated to all beginners

Join the Fun 🐎

Getting excited? We are too! Join the community and connect with others on of our fast-growing social channels below.

Discord
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Twitch
Facebook