Product updates are led and developed by the team and are based on feedback directly received from the community via [email protected].
Improving user experience is the number one priority, and the team is dedicated to ensuring all features of the platform continue working smoothly now and throughout the upcoming scheduled events, including the MILLION DOLLAR DROP and Breeding.
- Don’t allow newborn racehorses to breed for their first month.
- A new racetrack “Racing In The Life Artois” has been designed and released in partnership with Stella Artois.
- Focus has been placed on critical fixes, optimisation, and stabilisation.
- Implementing a new, simple account creation flow to help new users.
- Implementing new special events into the racing schedule!
- Updating user interface to show horse fatigue and race performance indicators.
- Updating and redesigning the ZED wallet side bar for improved clarity on transfers.
Design and Discovery:
- Class distribution and fair racing.
- Integrating a secondary marketplace to cater to all peer-to-peer trades and transactions within the platform.
New to ZED RUN?
|Community Guidelines||A quick summary of guidelines setting the expectations for the growing community|
|ZED RUN 101||This short course of information will help you navigate ZED RUN community channels, guides, and game so you can begin your legacy of owning, breeding, and racing your NFT racehorses!|
|OpenSea||A secondary marketplace where you can buy and trade official ZED RUN racehorses, including your own. Shop and view options by filtering choices using zed-nucleus.com.|
|Contact the team||Got a question? Send an email at [email protected] or submit your idea here.|
Join the Fun 🐎
Jump into one of the fast-growing social channels below and share your journey by tagging #zedrun in your posts!