What’s the one thing that can top winning a ZED RUN race? That’s right, looking stylish while doing it. Well, skins are what will make that dream a reality, and we can’t wait to see your racehorses, decked out in the coolest skins, hitting the track.
However, we need a little more time to make sure everything works as it should. As you know, the team has been working to ensure your experience with skins delivers the features and functionality we all expect, such as:
- A dedicated area in your stable to view your purchased skin(s)
- Functionality enabling you to attach and detach a skin to your racehorse
- Ability to enter racehorses with skins to compete across zed.run and in 3D races.
In order for these features to meet the standard you anticipate, the team is now taking extra time to address further actions required to deploy all of the features above.
- Completion of a comprehensive audit of the current contracts to ensure all requirements are met for the upgrades.
- Completion of contract upgrades.
As a result, the amended timeline for skins visibility and functionality is now set to release in Q1 2022.
In the meantime, here’s a preview of what equipping a skin to your racehorse might look like. The final visual process may change, but it will help you get a sense of what to look forward to.
We look forward to seeing the ZED RUN racetracks light up with the colourful array of skins in the new year! Hear more from Roman Tirone in the latest Q&A blog.
Stay informed on all comms, news, and announcements here: https://zed.run/learn
Join the Fun 🐎
Head over to ZED RUN to buy your very own digital racehorse and join one of our fast-growing social channels below.