Attention Budweiser Pass holders; get ready to crack open the first-ever exclusive racing event, brought to you by Budweiser, the Official Beer of ZED RUN.
Budweiser Challenge #1 will take place from 12am, July 27 UTC to 12am, July 29 UTC. Up to 450 winners will be awarded a share of a $45,000 USD prize pool.
Passholders can take home their share of the challenge prizes in the following ways:
- 48 most podium placements in paid racing by each bloodline (Nakamoto, Szabo, Finney, Buterin) at any distance on the Bud track (192 winners)
- 48 most podium placements in free racing by each bloodline (Nakamoto, Szabo, Finney, Buterin) at any distance on the Bud track (192 winners)
- 22 fastest times at 1200m on the Budweiser track (22 winners)
- 22 fastest times at 1800m on the Budweiser track (22 winners)
- 22 fastest times at 2400m on the Budweiser track (22 winners)
To ensure more passholders win a prize, each unique racehorse is only eligible to win once, while each wallet containing a Budweiser Pass is eligible to win up to four times.
Please read the full terms and conditions Budweiser Challenge #1 prior to the event.
It’s Budweiser season on the digital race tracks! Come join fun, with the Official Beer of ZED RUN.
Not a Budweiser passholder?
It’s not too late to get in on future passholder exclusive events as part of ZED RUN’s partnership with the King of Beers!
Grab a Budweiser Pass on the secondary market to benefit from everything outlined in the Budweiser Roadmap.