NASCAR is back at it again with the auto racing leader’s fourth instalment of ZED RUN racing challenges.
The $18,900 prize pool NASCAR Challenge #4 takes place from 12:01 am UTC, August 31 to 11:59 pm UTC, September 4.
To be eligible to participate, stable owners must have held a NASCAR Pass at the time of a snapshot taken at 12 am UTC, August 29. Zombie Racing will host the live leaderboard during the challenge.
NASCAR Challenge #4 initial stage
- The Top 12 fastest times from each distance during the initial round of racing will qualify for the custom racing event.
- Stable owners are able to race on any available ZED RUN tracks.
- Times recorded in both free and paid races will count.
- All bloodlines, breeds, and genders are eligible.
Following the initial round of racing, the 108 racehorse finalist will qualify for the final round of NASCAR Challenge #4. Each will be placed in a custom race with a prize pool.
Final 12 round NASCAR Challenge #4
- Each qualifying racehorse receives $50 USD ($5,400 total).
- Twelve racehorses will be places in nine distances.
- Each custom race will have a $1,500 USD prize pool ($13,500 total).
- Top 6 Payout structure.
- One racehorse represents each NASCAR PASS.
- Each racehorse may win once.
- The shortest distance takes priority if a racehorse finishes with a top time more than once (ex: 1000m > 1200m > 1400m, etc).
NASCAR Challenge #4 FAQ
Who can participate?
NASCAR Challenge #4 is exclusive to NASCAR PASS holders that held a pass at the time of a snapshot taken 12 am UTC, August 29.
How many times can my racehorse win?
Each racehorse may clock ONE fastest time.
What happens if I want to run only free or only paid races?
Not to worry - all races count. Free and paid, Top 3 & Top 6 payouts, all classes, all tracks.
Which bloodlines and breeds are eligible?
All racehorses are eligible.
Is there a benefit to holding more than one NASCAR PASS?
Yes - the more passes you hold in your wallet, the more racehorses you are eligible to win with. Each pass grants eligibility for one racehorse in your stable.
How do I win? What are the prizes?
If you own one (or more) of the 108 racehorses that clock a top speed at any distance, you are eligible for a $50 prize paid in WETH.
Additionally, you will be put into a race with the ability to win even more depending on where your horse places in that race.
What happens if I move my racehorse out of my stable during the competition? (through sale or P2P transfer)
If a racehorse runs a top 12 time while in the wallet with a NASCAR ZED PASS, it must stay in *any* wallet with a NASCAR ZED PASS to be considered eligible. If the racehorse is moved to a wallet that does not hold a pass, it will not be considered eligible any longer.
How will ties be settled?
In the event of a tie, the racehorse with more races in the allotted time period will be considered the winner. Beyond that, the racehorse with more career wins will be considered the winner.