- Huge news: Budweiser: The Official Beer of ZED RUN
- Twitter Spaces: ZED RUN x Budweiser chat
- ZED RUN Comes to New York: NFT NYC Schedule Announcement
- Future of Web3: Meet the ZED RUN Growth Academy
- Torus Social Log-ins: Signing up for ZED RUN is now a breeze
- Product Updates: Testing, testing. One, two, three
- ‘ZED of Origin’: Community tournament results
- Onboarding: ZED Chateaux shares tips and advice
- ZED RUN in the News: Budweiser x ZED RUN galore
Budweiser: The Official Beer of ZED RUN
The King of Beers brought out the king of announcements last week; Budweiser is now the Official Beer of ZED RUN!
The big news included the release of the Budweiser Roadmap – a detailed look at what one of the biggest sponsors of sport across the globe has planned at ZED RUN this year. Visit the Community Hub for more info.
Budweiser Twitter Spaces
On June 9, Virtually Human Studio, Co-founder and Creative Director, Chris Ebeling joined Budweiser on Twitter Spaces to talk all things ZED RUN.
Give it a listen to hear about the Budweiser Roadmap at ZED RUN.
ZED RUN x NFT NYC
Save the date; ZED RUN is coming to New York on June 21-23, for NFT NYC and we want to see you there!
ZED RUN Growth Academy
Created by Virtually Human Studio Co-founder, Geoff Wellman, the Growth Academy is a program that invests in the next generation of engineering talent.
Read the community blog to learn about how ZED RUN is training future Web3 leaders.
Torus Social Logins
Signing up for ZED RUN just got a lot easier with the debut of Torus social logins. The one-click social login experience welcomes mainstream users via a gateway they’re familiar with.
Learn more about Torus social logins, and make sure to tell a friend that accessing ZED RUN has never been easier.
- Testing and feedback are playing a vital role in shaping the future of racing events at ZED RUN.
- Double daily tournaments returned.
- Last week a limited time event in which all 12 racehorses in tournament races were rewarded. As with double dailies, this format and structure is part of the product team testing processes and functionality.
ZED of Origin
The community-led ZED of Origin racing event kicked off last week with the first game of the three game series. Team Queensland beat New South Wales 143-77. The second round begins June 26.
The event pits two teams of 18 racehorses against each other for a chance to bring home the title.
If you missed out on the first round of ZED of Origin action and want to catch up on the results give the Blockchain Jockey’s stream a watch.
Onboarding with ZED Chateaux
ZED RUN caught up with ZED Chateaux to discuss his passion for onboarding newcomers to the game, his RUN Starter Series, advice for new stables getting started, and the impact Torus social log-ins will have on the player growth.
Know someone that is just getting into ZED RUN? Send them his way.
Budweiser x ZED RUN News Roundup
NFTEvening broke down the Budweiser x ZED RUN announcement and provided a complete look at the Budweiser Pass sale.
The Bitcoinist covered the Budweiser partnership announcement, particularly spotlighting both Budweiser and ZED RUN’s aggressive history of exploration in the NFT space and ZED RUN’s history of partnering with some of the world’s biggest brands.
BrandInnovators covered the Budweiser news complete with quotes from Virtually Human Studio Co-founder Rob Salha and Vice President of Consumer Connections at Ab InBev, Spencer Gordon.