- Huge News: Virtually Human Studio Acquires Know Your Horses
- Win a Budweiser Pass: Enter one or more paid race each day between July 1 - July 4 UTC
- ZED RUN x NFT NYC: Happy Hour recap featuring Diva's Diamond Racing
- NASCAR Time Trial Challenge: Congratulations to the winners
- Product and UX Updates: More tests to be our best
- Worst-to-First: The incredible story of Zabeel Stables ‘Keep on Winning’ victory
- ZED RUN in the News: See who in the media is covering ZED RUN
- Community RoundUp: Find out what our content creators have been cooking up
Virtually Human Studio Acquires Know Your Horses
Virtually Human Studio has acquired one of the leaders in ZED RUN data and analytics – Know Your Horses!
The acquisition of Know Your Horses is set to bolster Virtually Human Studio’s vision to deliver a world-class entertainment experience for the ZED RUN community.
Read the full details in the community blog.
Fourth of July Promotion: Win 1 of 50 Budweiser Passes
To celebrate the fourth of July, ZED RUN is giving away 50 Budweiser Passes this long weekend.
To be eligible to win, enter one or more paid race each day between July 1 - July 4 UTC. At the conclusion of the promotional period qualifying stable owners will be entered into a draw to win 1 of 50 Budweiser Passes.
For full details on the Fourth of July promotion read the terms and conditions.
Stream to ZED RUN
ZED RUN is now an official game category on Twitch!! Find, follow and tag us.
Discover and be discovered. It’s never been easier to watch your fellow content creators.
ZED RUN x NFT NYC
About last week! Our team is still buzzing off the vibes from NFT NYC.
To kick off our NFT NYC recap series we chatted with Diva’s Diamond Racing. Give it a read. You might also spot some familiar faces.
NASCAR Time Trial Racing Challenge
Congratulations to the winners of last week’s second NASCAR Challenge - Time Trial! The $27,000 prize pool racing event was exclusive to NASCAR ZED PASS holders.
To learn more about NASCAR activations at ZED RUN read the roadmap posted on the Community Hub.
Product and UX Updates
- Daily Tournament from Monday June 27 to Sunday July 3 totalled $14,075 USD per day.
- July 1 marked the first paid-only Fibonacci Cup. This racing event is scheduled every Friday throughout the month of July as part of a product trial.
- Lower entry fee testing is underway in Class 5 and Class 6. The goal of this test is to increase engagement in lower class races.
- Class 5 now offers $1 and $2.50 races at every distance.
- Class 6 now offers .50 cent and $1 races at every distance.
Worst to First: Zabeel Stables
As ZED RUN tournament stories go, Zabeel Stables worst-to-first victory in a recent ‘Keep On Winning’ conditional takes the cake.
We chatted with him last week to learn more about how a racehorse that was the last to qualify for a tournament ended up winning the entire thing.
Read the entire story in the community hub blog.
ZED RUN in the News
- The MIT Technology Review uses ZED RUN’s partnership with Stella as an example of traditional mainstream companies dipping their toes in the Metaverse-Web3 world.
- Saratoga Living introduced its traditional horse racing readers to the digital racing tracks of ZED RUN.
There is a new ZED RUN content creator team on the scene; Andrew and his daughter Chloe, owners of Sniff Racing Stables!
We’re absolutely smitten with the duo and can’t wait to share our interview with the Australian-based father-daughter duo next week. Until then, make sure to follow Sniff Racing on Twitch.
Pony Zook x KOD Media: ZED Mondays
This past Monday June 27, Pony Zook and Keith from Crimson Racing chatted ZED RUN’s Maiden event, the latest Lucky Jack Maiden and breeding strategies as part of their KOD Media Monday Night ZED stream.
If you missed the stream featuring two of our community's most knowledgeable members make sure to give it a watch.
ZED Chateaux Starter Stream
New to ZED RUN? Look no further than community content creator ZED Chateaux to help you set up your stable and get you on the tracks.
Last week, Chateaux broadcast his ZED RUN Starter Stream series in which he replicates the process from first login to ZED RUN to buying and racing a new racehorse.
Zero to Hero with MJ Gaming
Analytics guru MJ Gaming’s ‘Zero to Hero’ streaming series talks you through using data driven decisions to improve racing outcomes.
This past week, MJ took special guest Pony Zook inside the numbers as the pair chatted everything ZED. If you’re interested in diving deeper into the game as a player, make sure to set your notifications to catch the vital information MJ Gaming has to offer.